- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 6 teaspoons lard or vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
How To Make Yorkshire puddings
- In a small bowl with a pour spout, combine collectively the flour and eggs, then stir within the milk. Whisk combination till simply mixed, a little bit lumpy is okay!
- Refrigerate the batter for at least half-hour, or as much as in a single day.
- When able to bake: Preheat oven to 425 levels F and add ½ teaspoon of oil or lard to every gap of a 12-count muffin tin.
- Place muffin tin within the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Take away the batter from the fridge and stir within the salt and pepper.
- Working shortly, take away the new muffin tin from the oven and instantly pour the batter evenly into the tin. Return pan to the oven as quick as attainable.
- Prepare dinner puddings for 16-18 minutes or till puffy and golden brown.