Pan cake without oven with only one egg and 5 tablespoons of flour is fragile and quick to prepare
Pan cake without oven, one egg and five tablespoons of flour only. This pan cake is very wonderful, economical and at the same time delicious, easy and very fragile from the inside. Try it, it is worth a try.
- one egg
- Half a cup of sugar
- Half a cup of milk
- Quarter cup of oil
- teaspoon vanilla
- 8 grams of baking powder
- 5 tablespoons of flour
- teaspoon vinegar
- to decorate
- Danette Caramel Box
- tablespoon grated chocolate
- Bite-Futaine or Almond Crushed
- melted chocolate
Read also : Old school spaghetti
- In a bowl, add the egg, vanilla and sugar, mix them well until the sugar disappears, then add the milk and oil and mix them with the previous ingredients well, add 5 tablespoons full of flour with yeast after sifting them, mix the ingredients until we get the consistency of the cake, then finally add the vinegar and mix again.
- We take a frying pan, grease it with oil, then put it on a medium heat until it heats up, pour the cake mixture and cover the pan, then turn the fire to a very weak like a candle. Leave it to cook from the bottom well, after its surface becomes dry and also from the inside dry, turn it over to the other side until it browns a little, just a few minutes to cover the pan.
- After cooking it, we put it in a serving dish, then we take the caramel danit, put it in a water bath until it becomes liquid, then remove it from the fire and add the grated chocolate to it until it melts completely, after it becomes warm we pour it on the cake, then decorate the sides with petit violin or crushed almonds or anything You have it, on the surface of the cake we decorate it with chocolate strips. Then we offer health and wellness.