This Copycat Cheesecake Manufacturing facility key lime cheesecake is scrumptious with a yummy graham cracker crust, creamy and tart filling, and a dollop of sweetened whipped cream on high.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
Key Lime Cheesecake
- 3 bars (8 oz every) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3 giant eggs
Sweetened Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- lime zest or slices for garnish, elective
How To Make Copycat Cheesecake Manufacturing facility Key Lime
- Preheat the oven to 300 levels. Place the oven racks so one is simply above the center place and the opposite is just under the center place. Frivolously spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a big mixing bowl, stir collectively the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Combine properly till every part is integrated.
- Press the combination into the underside and up the edges (about 1/2″ up) of the ready springform pan.
- Bake the crust for quarter-hour. Take away from the oven and let cool utterly. Whereas the crust is cooling you may make your cheesecake filling.
- For the filling — In a big bowl with an electrical mixer, or within the bowl of an electrical stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch, and lime zest collectively till clean and creamy. Scraping down the edges of the bowl as wanted.
- Add the lime juice and blend till mixed. Add the eggs and blend till simply mixed. Don’t over combine as a result of it may trigger the cheesecake to crack whereas baking. Further air overwhelmed into the filling will trigger cracking.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the crust and unfold evenly.
Place a steel or glass pan on the underside rack of the oven and pour in 3 cups of boiling water.
- Instantly place the cheesecake on the higher rack and bake for 55-65 minutes till the cheesecake is ready across the edges. You’ll be able to anticipate a slight jiggle within the middle of the cheesecake.
- When the cheesecake is finished cooking, flip the oven off and prop the oven door open about 4 inches.
- Preserve the cheesecake within the oven for an hour till it’s utterly cooled.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at the very least 4 hours or in a single day is finest.
- When able to serve, whip collectively the cream and powdered sugar till thick and creamy. Both unfold the whipped cream evenly over the cheesecake or pipe it across the edges.
- You can too simply put a dollop on high. Add the garnish of lime slices or lime zest