Garlic, Parmesan, mozzarella and provolone on buttered bread is the BEST mixture we’ve discovered for semi-homemade Texas Toast With Cheese.
My household craves this semi-homemade Texas Cheese Toast that is very easy to make and tastes nice with pasta meals or a pleasant piece of meat.
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 6 slices provolone
- 6 slices Texas toast or different thick slice of bread
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley optionally available garnish
How To Make TEXAS TOAST WITH CHEESE
- Flippantly toasting bread earlier than making use of seasonings is optionally available. Toasting makes bread extra crunchy, skipping this step will preserve bread extra delicate.
- Soften butter and stir in Parmesan, oregano and garlic powder. Combine properly.
- Organize bread in air fryer basket or on a baking sheet in a flat, single layer. Unfold combination evenly over slices of bread.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over toast. Add a slice of provolone to every slice of toast.
- Place in Air Fryer at 350°F for five minutes or bake in a convection oven at 375°F for six – 7 minutes till cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley if desired and serve.
- Day-old bread off of the low cost rack works nice for this recipe and helps get monetary savings
- Garlic toast reheats properly within the toaster oven in only a couple minutes
As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.