Introducing our pleasant Slow Cooker Copycat Honey Baked Ham recipe! This mouthwatering dish is a basic favourite that brings collectively the proper mixture of candy and savory flavors. The origins of this dish might be traced again to the long-lasting Honey Baked Ham retailer, famend for his or her delectable hams. By recreating this recipe in your sluggish cooker, you may take pleasure in the identical deliciousness proper within the consolation of your personal residence!
Now, let’s speak concerning the good accompaniments to serve with this Slow Cooker Copycat Honey Baked Ham. This succulent ham pairs exceptionally nicely with quite a lot of sides. Basic selections embody creamy mashed potatoes, roasted greens, or a refreshing inexperienced salad. For a contact of sweetness, you too can serve it with glazed carrots or honey-roasted candy potatoes. The chances are infinite, so be happy to get artistic and tailor the perimeters to fit your style preferences.
Slow Cooker Copycat Honey Baked Ham Recipe:
8-pound ham, bone-in and spiral sliced
1.5 cups of granulated sugar
2 tablespoons of melted butter
3 tablespoons of honey
1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
1/2 teaspoon of floor nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon of floor cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon every of paprika, floor ginger, and floor cloves
A small quantity of allspice, only a pinch
1. Place the spiral sliced ham within the sluggish cooker.
2. In a bowl, combine collectively melted butter and honey. Pour this combination over the ham.
3. Cowl and cook dinner ham on low for 4-5 hours. When sluggish cooker is sort of accomplished, preheat broiler to excessive. Line a roasting pan with foil.
4. In one other bowl, mix granulated sugar, seasoned salt, onion powder, floor cinnamon, floor nutmeg, floor ginger, floor cloves, paprika, and a pinch of allspice. Pour half of this combination over ham.
5. Broil for a number of minutes till caramelized.
In a small saucepan, mix the remaining sugar combination with 3 tablespoons of both water or ham juices from the sluggish cooker. Optionally, you need to use a mix of water, ham juices, and bourbon for added taste. Carry to a boil and simmer for a couple of minute, then take away from warmth.
Brush or pour the glaze over the ham.
Broil for about 1-2 minutes, being cautious to not let it burn.
Take away from the oven and permit the ham to relaxation for a couple of minutes earlier than serving.
Now it’s time to savor the unbelievable flavors of this Slow Cooker Copycat Honey Baked Ham! Take pleasure in it alongside your chosen sides and relish within the pleasant mixture of candy glaze and juicy ham. This recipe is ideal for gatherings, vacation celebrations, or any event that requires a tasty centerpiece. Your loved ones and mates will likely be asking for seconds!