One Pot Mexican Rice Casserole is a brilliant flavorful, fast and straightforward floor beef recipe! Your entire household will love this tasty casserole filled with beef, rice, corn, and tons of taco taste!
This casserole tastes similar to everybody’s favourite restaurant-style Mexican rice. Besides, that it’s became an entire, hearty, meal in half-hour or much less! This rice casserole has all the time been a staple in my home as a result of it’s one thing we are able to all agree upon. It was once one thing that I might put collectively and bake within the oven. Till I spotted I might simply make this right into a stovetop one pan dish.
It’s no shock that I’m a bit obsessive about one pot meals. Then there’s my different love affair with Mexican meals. So you already know that I couldn’t assist combining my two loves into essentially the most superb one pot Mexican casserole.
- 1 Pound Floor Beef
- 1 Small Onion, Diced
- Salt & Pepper, To Style
- 2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Lengthy Grain White Rice
- 1 1/2 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 15 Ounce Can Corn, Drained
- 8 Ounces Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Salsa
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
How To Make ONE POT MEXICAN RICE CASSEROLE
- Cook dinner the bottom beef and onion along with salt and pepper to style in a big skillet over medium excessive warmth till beef is now not pink. Drain grease if needed.
- Return the pan to the range and sprinkle the meat with the garlic powder and taco seasoning.
- Stir within the rice, broth, corn, tomato sauce, and salsa.
- Deliver combination to a boil. Cowl, cut back warmth and simmer for 18-20 minutes till rice is tender.
- Prime with cheese and return the lid to the pan for 2-3 minutes till cheese is melted.