This One Pan Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is a creamy and satisfying dish that is simple to organize and requires minimal cleanup. Here is how one can make this scrumptious meal:
- 8 oz (225g) fettuccine pasta
- 1 lb (450g) giant shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper to style
- Recent parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Crimson pepper flakes (elective, for additional warmth)
- Cook dinner the Fettuccine:
- In a big pan, deliver water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and the fettuccine pasta. Cook dinner in keeping with the bundle directions till al dente. As soon as cooked, drain and put aside.
- Cook dinner the Shrimp:
- In the identical pan, soften the butter over medium warmth. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute till aromatic.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook dinner for 2-3 minutes on both sides, or till they flip pink and opaque. Take away the cooked shrimp from the pan and set them apart.
- Put together the Alfredo Sauce:
- In the identical pan, pour within the heavy cream and produce it to a delicate simmer.
- Steadily add the grated Parmesan cheese, stirring continuously till the cheese is melted and the sauce is easy and creamy.
- Mix and Season:
- Return the cooked fettuccine to the pan with the Alfredo sauce. Toss the pasta within the sauce to coat evenly.
- Add the cooked shrimp again to the pan and gently toss them with the pasta.
- Season and Garnish:
- Season the dish with salt and black pepper to style. If you happen to like a bit of warmth, you can too sprinkle some purple pepper flakes.
- Garnish the One Pan Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo with chopped recent parsley for a burst of shade and taste.
- Serve the dish instantly, whereas it is nonetheless heat. The creamy Alfredo sauce completely coats the fettuccine and shrimp, creating a pleasant mixture of flavors and textures.
This One Pan Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is a unbelievable choice for a fast and satisfying meal that mixes the richness of Alfredo sauce with th